Evolving a Tasty Niche
Host a thought-provoking panel discussion
for the creative audience at
Vivid Sydney – Vivid Ideas 2017
- Event to meet Mundane Matters’ environmental objectives in waste reduction and circular economy
- Targeting curious audience in creative food industry
- Engaging audience and delivering the message through a fun, creative and unique event
- Effective promotion of event through panel speakers’ social media following and network
- Media release and ads tapping into ABC’s popular War on Waste program to attract highly relevant audience
- Gathered a team of local talents who excel in various areas in the creative food industry including:
Head Chef | Automata
Editor | Time Out Sydney
Cam Mackellar (facilitator)
Founder | Village Bells
Founder | Mundane Matters
- The event was sold out and received highly positive response towards achieving environmental goals as both households and businesses.
Emma Joyce answered an audience’s question. Photo by Katrina de Jersy.
Cam Mackellar opened the panel discussion. Photo by Lisa Clarke.
Danling Xiao talked about the environmental message behind her work. Photo by Lisa Clarke.
Nikki To talked about persistent practice. Photo by Lisa Clarke.
Katherine Sabbath talked about quitting her job to pursue her passion. Photo by Lisa Clarke.
Cam Mackellar interviewed Clayton Wells and Emma Joyce. Photo by Lisa Clarke.