Wasteland recycled plastic
and food waste art installation
Raise awareness on the concept of Circular Economy
through a sensory immersive experience built using
recycled plastic and preserved food waste
This project is part of our long-term ambition to tackle food waste and disposable plastic waste through creativity and engagement:
- Create a sensory, immersive experience for audience
- Explore environmentally-friendly materials and methodology based on Circular Economy principles
- Challenge audience to rethink about the impact of our daily behaviours on the environment and agricultural ecosystem
- Completion of this project is in October 2018. The first exhibition will be at Sydney Customs House, Circular Quay. Details will be revealed upon completion.
- This project is funded and supported by Art & About Sydney.
- Contact us if you are interested in sponsoring our touring exhibitions.